Bringing Oklahoma citizens & health care providers together to encourage and nurture change leading to healthy lifestyles.
June 27, 2019 @ WOSC, 2801 N. Main, Altus, OK
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Kevin Shepherd – Path towards Healthy Communities
- Aaron Hunnel – The Process of Change
- Bonnie McBride – Learn the Signs – Act Early; CDC Ambassador
- Child Welfare & Escaping Trauma with La Tasha Jackson-McDougal
- Blue Zones with Pam Hyde
- CrossSector Innovations, Metafund with Ed Long
- Tobacco & Vaping Research with Chantel Hartman
- Music Therapy with Dr. Sophia Lee
Register for the Wellness Symposium & Health Fair
For More Info
Dr. Robbie V. McCarty
Hosted by: Great Plains Literacy Council, Jackson County Health Department, & Western Oklahoma State College.